Pages

Jun 11, 2009

Tornado Warning Last Night

It was stormy last night. Thunder and lightning was scary. Winds blew 80 miles per hour. The tornado warning siren was turned on all over town. I was worried we might get hail. Thank God we did not get any. I called my neighbor N, cousin E, and my friends at the store. N thought it was just an ordinary rain. She planned to bath under the rain. I told her it was storming! She looked out her window and saw huge, strong lightning flashes. So she just stayed at home and watched the weather news. Our Internet connection was off because of the bad weather condition.


8 comments:

irish daisies said...

i love the rain and hail but i can leave the thunder :) i miss wyoming summer storms they were so pretty

Mhar's Display said...

HUh? you like storms? that's scary.

Mharms

Liza said...

That is so scary. I'm so glad to hear that you didn't get any. I hope the storm continues to swing away. Have a safe weekend. :)

Pie said...

Thank God you're safe :)

imelda said...

hello hapi saturday

Anza said...

I love rain 'cause make everything cool. I remember when I child, my parents always give me permit to playing under rain especially if heavy rain and play in safe place not in open place cause its danger from thunder and lightning. What for my parent to that? when I grow up, make me more strong and very difficult to get sick although I get wet cause of rain.

See you again Marly

Ju Ann said...

storms are nice! its too hot in singapore!! :/

Tey said...

Tornado here in Toronto is not the bad but it is still scary just thinking about it. Thanks for dropping by Marly
Raptured Dreams, All Natural Cosmetics 4u, Celebrity Entertainment