Pages

Oct 5, 2009

Affordable Payment Terms On Cash Loans

In times of difficulty, we need assistance. We may get this from our family or trusted and reliable friends. Sometimes, if we see that they are also in a tight situation, other options come in to mind. Financial crisis is unavoidable especially if you are the only one who has a full time job that helps provide for your family.

I have been to that situation. And it is very difficult because the overall budget is always a concern at home. There was a time when I was in a serious need for money. That was when my job contract has ended. My sibling was in college that time. I was the only one who was supporting for his expenses and everything. When my job ended, my sibling started to worry. It bothered me too because there will not be a source of income for me. I did not want my sibling to skip a semester. So I thought of getting a quick cash loan. The process was not very tight because of my good credit record. I looked for a new job. Luck was nice to me for I was hired as full time employee in the city a week after the day the job contract ended. Then I was able to pay my loan in affordable payment terms until it was all paid off.

It was a very tough situation for me but I managed to think of something that can help me financially for a short period of time. My family relies on me. And they are the priority no matter what.


4 comments:

marifen said...

great info! thanks

Gorgeous MUM said...

Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open! Good day and thanks for dropping by!

josie said...

thanks for the add, pls add my recipe site too, i have linked you there too. take care

Mharms Display said...

@josie
done adding your recipe site josie :) thanks much.

@ gorgeous mom
i agree.that is why i enjoy each moment of it.

@ marifen
thanks for stopping by.
hope you come by again and again.

Mharms