Pages

Sep 12, 2010

Bundles And Special Packages

In connection with our moving preparations, we are cutting our subscription from the television service in this apartment in four weeks. My honey is looking into a local tv satellite service for the house in Nevada.

We want it to be affordable but the channels should be worth the pay. He asked me to check on localtv-satellite.com for bundles and special packages. So far, I see good offers. I just have to see if the channels and programming is interesting. Looks like the offers from www.localtv-satellite.com is inviting. My honey will call them any time soon next week to talk about a possible installation.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

such a lovely blog!
I have added u...chk it out! :)

Mhar's Display said...

thank you for adding me.

Marms