Pages

Apr 10, 2011

Ideal Restaurant


The reason why one of my girl friends plan of putting up a restaurant is that, the location is unclear. Though she is willing to lease, the area she looked at seems unsuitable to her ideal customers.

She requested me to gather information on price comparison on restaurant equipment. Not an easy thing to do, I know. But I successfully provided her the information she wanted. She studied the details carefully. Another thing she's concerned about is the kitchen equipment price comparison. One supplier has the appealing price but my friend still has to make up her mind on the proper location.

Restaurant equipment price comparison helps in deciding where you can save. There are huge selection of kitchen equipment, but only in price comparison on kitchen equipment can you have a piece of mind on choosing the right one...especially if you are into energy saving.

My friend needs more support right now. Go for it girl!

Bookmark and Share

No comments: