Pages

Feb 12, 2012

The First Famous Person Who Died In 2012

It's Whitney Elizabeth Houston a.k.a. Whitney Houston, an American singer who famously reigned the entertainment music industry with her powerful high pitched voice was found dead Saturday afternoon of February 11, 2012 in her room in Beverly Hilton Hotel.  The cause of death is not identified yet.  

I thought she will be making a comeback when she made recent public appearances and her Nothing But Love World Tour. One of my favorite Whitney Houston song is "Where Do Broken Hearts Go".  Whenever I hear this song, it brings back memories of my teenage loves.  Second is the "Try It On My Own".  The third is "I Will Always Love You" from her movie "The Bodyguard".


I am not an avid fan of Whitney Houston but I admire her stunning voice. 

4 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

Dear friend, here in Brazil everybody are so sad.... she was great singer!

Mhar's Display said...

Hi my friend, I think she has been struggling from drugs and alcohol.

michymichymoo said...

It's so sad that a very talented person would end up that way. :(

http://www.dekaphobe.com

Marms said...

@michy,

Well, she chose to end up her life this way. She had the popularity and money. But I think she did not handle it well.