Pages

Jul 1, 2013

Wall Art For My Living Room

Now I am starting to buy some good stuff for the house.  I mean, for home decor.  My cousin and a friend introduced me to this online garage sale on Facebook.  In this group, members post their unwanted items such as home decor, household stuff (kitchen electrics, chinaware, flatware, utensils, and even appliances), accessories, furniture and fixtures, and clothing (men, women, babies, and big kids) selling for lesser value.  And if you try bargaining really low, you're lucky to get the item if the seller agrees to the the price you want it for.  I haven't been to actual garage sales since I got pregnant.  So I missed great bargains on quality stuff.  :)  But in this online garage sale, it's like going to one in the comfort of my own home.

I already bought four wall art panels for my living room.  They're made out of shells.  I liked them because there's the oriental look on them.  They are still looking excellent and pretty.  Dear husband is going to hang them on the wall this weekend.  ;)


No comments: