Pages

Jul 13, 2013

Wall Decor For Sale On Garage Sales

Since I joined this online garage sale on Facebook, I had a few disappointments.  Buying an item is not like bidding.  You have to bargain from the asking price.  And if you're lucky that the seller accepts, you are responsible to pick up the item.  If the seller wants to get the full asking price, well you have to think many times if you really need it.

I said that I had disappointments and one of them was when I expressed an interest on two wall sconces.  The seller said they are still available.  So I asked her if I can take the sconces at a lower price.  She agreed.  But then somebody expressed an interest on them and willing to pay the asking price.  The seller went ahead and sold the sconces to the second buyer.  I was so upset.  The buyer didn't even asked me.  Oh, well.  So I just waited for someone to sell wall sconces online.  After a couple of weeks, I think, someone posted her wall decor for sale.  And she had four sconces!  I commented on the photo telling her that I want those.  Of course, I offered to pay a lower price.  She hasn't responded yet.  I really like the sconces though.  We'll see...

No comments: