Pages

Apr 24, 2015

Weekend Snapshots: Clovers, Sunset

Clovers in our flower beds.
It's my day off today.  The plan was to visit my cousin and her kids this afternoon but when I called my cousin she said they were still in town.  They'll be home around 4:00 P.M.  Well, I decided to just stay home.  It's raining all day anyway so my daughter and I just kind of hung out by ourselves at home. There was a flood warning and a tornado warning in our area (Collin County), too.  

We waited for the rain to stop and when it did, we went outside to play for a while.  When the rain started to pour again, we went back inside the house and watched our favorite movies.  

When we were outside the house, my daughter and I checked on the roses.  Then we pulled out some weeds - mostly clovers.  And this evening, a beautiful sunset became visible after the rain.

Sunset.  View from my front porch.

No comments: