Pages

Jul 18, 2008

Confused

It has been almost a year since I checked my email account from Excite . As I was browsing the page today, I saw and read my horoscope. I find it quite related to my situation right now.

Today's Aquarius Horoscope
January 20 - February 18
In a tricky or potentially embarrassing situation today, reach into your brain for a creative idea to solve the problem -- don't worry, it will be there. And if it's not right there at your fingertips, have confidence that your creativity will come to the rescue and help you to at least figure out an effective approach. Your brilliance is legendary among your group, so be prepared for everyone to assume that you know what to do. Don't let the pressure get to you.

Romance
You always find your honey attractive, but something about the way they look today is driving you wild! Cancel any plans you might have had that don't involve the two of you alone, together.

The horoscope is telling me I have the solution to the problem that is bothering me right now. I think I already know what it is but I am not sure if this would work. I am still confused. Everything is getting difficult for me. My mind is stressing out. I guess I have to try working on it as soon as possible before I burn out.
Bookmark and Share

No comments: