Pages

Jul 7, 2008

From My Blog to Yours

Thanks Danah for the tag....

The rules are simple.
At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names.
Then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
----
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
> I was studying and working
2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
> exercise
> blog
> cook
> hang out with my honey
> read
3. Snacks I enjoy: anything edible
4. Place where I lived:
> Leyte and Manila, Philippines
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
> put up my own business
> donate to charity
> donate to my church
> help my family
> save for the future

Now I am passing this tag to all my bloggers in my Blog Roll.

No comments: