Pages

Jul 7, 2008

Tag of Four

Just got tagged again. I would like to thank Jam for sending me the tag.

Instructions: What you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun...Clickcopy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over: Hulen Mall, house in Nevada, Movie Tavern, Albertson's
(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly: My two sisters, my husband, my Mom in-law
(C) Four of my favorite places to eat? At the house, Rosa's, Big Daddy's, Red Hot & Blue Restaurants
(D) Four places you'd rather be? aside from Texas...Philippines, Japan, Dubai, Puerto Galera in Oriental Mindoro
(E) Four people I think will respond: Naomi, Chubz, Claire, and Joy.
(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over: Ninja Warrior, MXC, Food Network, FX Channel

'Sharing this tag to: Naomi, Chubz, Claire, and Joy.

No comments: