Pages

Aug 25, 2009

To Maximize The Space In The Bedroom

Remembering when I was in college and living with my cousins in my aunt's rented house, my life was full of struggle. As a working student, I had to wake up early to go to work and bring my school stuff with me so I can go to the school straight from the office. Also, my aunt's house is not that big, so me and my younger cousins had to sleep together side by side on the floor (of course we had a mattress). It went on until my aunt and uncle decided to buy their children a bunk bed to maximize the space in the bedroom.

The bunk bed they bought just looked like this. I still remember how my young girl cousin and I had fit on her spot below since we were both tiny :)

My aunt and uncle did a good decision because their kids had their privacy while their growing up. And they made a good choice for getting their childrens beds. My aunt did a bedroom make-over and she did a great job. Her kids loved it and were excited about their new beds. They invited me to sleep in their bedroom sometimes way back then.


9 comments:

vicy said...

Was here..Take care

Anonymous said...

sure sis we can xlinks, just let me know once you're done adding me, so I can add you up as well...

Joyoz said...

I want that bunk bed for my boys room.

Ben said...

Hi Mhar, sorry for not knowing your name. Thanks for visit and comment. Added you in my stalking list ;) Cheers!

Ben said...

Hi Mhar, sorry for not knowing your name. Thanks for visit and comment. Added you in my stalking list ;) Cheers!

braindrain said...

i love bedroom makeovers..how i wish i could have one on my own..

thanks for visiting my blog..hope to see you more often!

Filipina said...

good idea.hehe..have a nice day! ingats lagi

Mhar's Display said...

@ vicy, braindrain, filipina, joyoz
i appreciate you all for stopping by.
I really like this bunk bed too.

@ pinaymama
sure. done adding you.

@ benedict
it is alright. thanks benedict. Great to see you here.

Mharms

ruby said...

hi! dropping by :)