Pages

Aug 4, 2009

Top 10 ECardsters Of July 2009

What a wonderful feeling to share this beautiful day with loved ones and friends, especially if you have something (food and drinks) on the table. The chit chats and laughter are the priceless treasured moments.

Anyway, I just want to extend my warm hugs to all the bloggers and readers who never fail to come by and stay a while here. Once again, I want to thank the Top 10.

EC Droppers
Yummy-as-can-be
The Modern Mom
Take a coffee break...
A Simple Life
Mommy's Little Corner
moms..... check nyo
Life's sweets and spices
Life's Tricky Situations
Crimsonsparkle.net
comatised


7 comments:

JENIE=) said...

THANK YOU for your advice/comment re PR increase=)

i just wonder how to know if i'll be linking a broken link? how do i identify them?

yes, i am a newbie=)

and so i really appreciate your patience and help=)

you're one of my inspirations...more luck to you and your blogs!

Nanaybelen said...

hi.. just say good morning Ly.

ME said...

hi..kamusta sis...

Pie said...

Thank you Marly! It's been a pleasure. Thank you also for linking, although it will be more helpful to us if you're linking directly to our sites instead of the EC profiles. :)

Have a great day.

Liz said...

So glad to be on the list again. :) Thanks for the link live.

Mhar's Display said...

@ jenie
you are very much welcome. if you have a question about blogging, I will try my best to give you some help. You can tell if it is a broken link if the page would not load and direct to the correct page.

@ nanay belen
same to you nay belen. nice to see you here.

@ jacky
I am doing wonderful Jacky. how's it going with you?

@ pie
I did the links now. I do link the websites, but it took me longer to do that. sorry :) not it's done.

@ Liz
It is my pleasure also to keep in my EC top droppers Liz.

Mharms

Pie said...

Thank you! :)