Pages

Sep 27, 2009

If Your Home Has Tough Molds...

...seek help.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness, they say. Spiritually, it is important. Literally, we need to be keep our surroundings clean even ourselves. That is why we keep our home free from any kind of dirt and clutters. I believe that keeping our home clean and tidy prevents sickness from coming in. Don't you hate it when you come home from work and everything's a mess in the house?

What I hate so much is a dirty bathroom. Yeah. I do not like a stinky bathroom. Other causes of the bad smell are bacteria and molds. Bathroom cleaners work really well. But with tough molds, we seek the help of a mold removal company. It feels wonderful to live in a mold-free home, right? Charlotte mold removal is a big help.


8 comments:

ruthi said...

I can relate to this. I have some issues with cleanliness and I believe I have OCD on that aspect. I can't stand dirty homes especially dirty dishes in dirty sink... that is simply gross.

I agree with you... cleanliness is next to Godliness. Thanks for sharing

marifen said...

great post, thanks for the info :)

kathy said...

I was here Marl! Have a good week ahead!

ruby said...

thanks for dropping by :)

emie said...

i agree with u i love cleaning too very informative post keep it up

osi said...

Hi...nice blog....
Im come from Indonesia

vicy said...

I don't like dirty bathroom too..Was here


www.vicyjeff.com

Mhar's Display said...

@ ruthi, vicy, emie
a clean home and surrounding is free from sickness, I believe.

@ marifen, kandi, osi, ruby
i appreciate you all stopping by :)

Mharms