Pages

Jun 10, 2010

My Feet And Legs Are Hurting

Arg! My feet and legs hurt. The arches and heels of my feet are sore. I almost couldn't walk when I wake up in the morning. Ugh! This is a suffering! Does it have to do with my pregnancy?

My doctor advised me to get an arch support to put in my work shoes, or buy a pair of work shoes that has arch and heel support and cushioned. Those type of shoes are expensive. My honey said I have to invest on comfortable shoes that suffer in cheap footwear that will hurt and ruin my feet.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

Dear friend, in any circumstance uncomfortable shoes are not good for the cervical and lumbar spine, in addition, you will feel pain in the legs. Pregnancy certainly change much our body is that the lower limbs soon feel the change. Drink plenty of water, walk every day and rest well.
Bjs

janis said...

visiting you today :)

Mhar's Display said...

@ sissym, it has been like this the moment I knew I was pregnant. My body really changed a lot inside and out. The pain in my feet is because I have plantar fascitis. It needs rest and home therapy which takes a long time to recover. that is why I am deciding to quit working for now.

@ janis, thanks for stopping by janis.

Marms