Pages

Jul 12, 2010

Shop At Etsy For Reasonably Priced Jewelry

Wearing jewelry adds to a woman's presentable look. A woman looks elegant with it as long as she does not over accessorize. I like jewelry...earring, bracelet, necklace, and ring. I like them matched.

Sometimes, I shop online for jewelry. I did it a couple of times now. Some online stores I visited were etsy shops.

Melissa's Jewelry etsy shop has a variety of interesting jewelry selection. Her specialty is making gemstone jewelry. As I was browsing her items for sale, I saw birthstone rings. My favorite is the garnet ring. Garnet is my birthstone. I kinda like the pricing too.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Thank you for the post. Good luck!

grace said...

Hi,

It’s my 43th bday this July 22.. I am planning to have a give-away contest.Will you be my sponsor of $3? With your sponsorship you will have a 43 weeks badge link on my three sites which are all PR 3 .Your site will be mentioned also in the contest which will run for 43 days. MY first contest was very successful, got 108 entries. I guess I will have more this time since it will be opened internationally. Please leave a message then if you are interest. Thanks

ME said...

thanks for the visit..