Pages

Jul 20, 2010

These Guys Will Keep You Laughing for Hours


I have never laughed so hard in my life. We were watching directtv last night when we came up on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour. If you have never seen these guys before, then you need to watch it. These guys are hilarious. They come up with some of the craziest things. I had never seen them before but I will definitely make an effort to watch them again. We were able to watch the show on our satellite tv that we had installed last week.
I will definitely be on the lookout for more shows with Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White, Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy. They really just tell it like it is. They even showed old pictures of themselves when they were growing up. I would have been embarrassed for anyone to see my old pictures like that. Those guys just laughed and made the pictures seem even funnier. If these guys can laugh at themselves, then surely they can make everyone else laugh too. I know I laughed an awful lot when I was watching them.

Thanks to Marion Watkins


Bookmark and Share

No comments: