Pages

Jul 12, 2010

Getting A Head Start On The Move

Moving means there are so many things that need to be done. I knew I needed to get a head start on it all, so before I even had the home picked out I was ordering boxes online packing the things I knew I was not going to need.

Choosing the perfect apartment was so hard. After hours and hours of research and phone calls, I decided on a nice 2 bedroom apartment that was large and spacious. Inside the apartment were a fireplace and a jacuzzi. I knew I was going to love it!

As soon as the deposit was paid, the rest of the arrangements for the move were made. Since the new apartment is only one city over, most of my utilities were able to just be transferred. That made it so much easier! I had to notify my Internet provider of my move since it is wireless. Luckily service was available in my new city.

I also decided it would be best to have ADT All Home Security installed in my new apartment. I was able to find a great company in the new city on the Internet. The move has been great, and I could not be happier with the great apartment!

Guest blog post from Taylor Fralner

Bookmark and Share

No comments: