Pages

Dec 15, 2011

Christmas Shipping Deadlines

We are so behind on shopping for Christmas gifts.  Because we just had a party last weekend, we focused our time preparing for it.  Going to the stores to shop is limited because of unexpected weather conditions.  So online shopping for me is not a new thing.

Since my life became very busy with new family, shopping for personal goods and gifts online has been a part of my lifestyle.  There is always fun in shopping especially  when there are coupons provided by the Best Online Coupons.  I do not have any complain with the shipping services so far.  My only concern now is that when I purchase gifts for my family and friends today, will they receive the gifts before Christmas?  What I learned from the online stores, they have Christmas Shipping Deadlines 2011.  That means if you place your orders four days before Christmas Eve using Standard Shipping, the delivery is guaranteed.  Well, I still have six days to shop online.  That would be great!

For my personal wish list, I have been dreaming of an Apple product.  I know...very ambitious huh?  See I am wishing for it since the iPad came out.  With Apple Store Coupons, I might get a good deal with the product that I like.  Hopefully, if someone reads my wish list, an iPad from Apple is fine with me. And remember for guaranteed Christmas delivery, shop for gifts until December 20.

2 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

Mhars, this time is so special!
I love so much.

Kisses

Mhar's Display said...

@Sissy, I love this time of the year too :) It is exciting.

Mharms