Pages

Dec 3, 2011

December Is The Busiest Month

December is the busiest month of the year.  We will not know when the day passes by until the time comes that we have to be in a hurry.  Birthdays and Christmas parties come one after another. Shopping for gifts, party preparation, families' get-together, and New Year celebration occupy our planner.  But in spite all of these, we still feel the excitement and anticipation to enjoy the occasion with our family and friends.

And today, we went to a friend's birthday in Richardson.  I did not know it was going to rain.  Neither me, my cousin, and our other friend brought an umbrella.  This is the first party for this month.  Tomorrow, we will have Christmas party at our girl friend's house in Forney.  The weather forecast said it'll be rainy for three days.  Gee...I hope Mother Nature will let us party tomorrow. 

2 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

Mhars,

Today, my sister invited to walk on the beach. The day was relatively good. When we got there ... We died laughing ... it was impossible to walk because so windy!

Yes, this week is so busy! So fast days.

Kisses

Mhar's Display said...

Hi Sissy,
It is really nice to bond with sisters. I miss my sisters too.
It's windy here also. Three days rain. Forecast said it will be very very cold.

Mharms