Pages

Dec 29, 2011

Spreading Christmas Cheer With Our Whole Neighborhood Through Outside Lights

I love nothing more around the holidays than decorating our home's exterior with lots and lots of Christmas lights. It's just so much fun to figure out all of the things that I can do with Christmas lights and I take it as a personal challenge to do something a little different with them every year. It's good for the people who drive by and see them, but it also makes it more fun and less of a chore for me.  

I get some of my ideas online from pictures that other people have taken from their home outdoor Christmas light displays. I was doing that a few nights ago when I ran across some info on Sears and decided to use them to remodel our kitchen after Christmas.

I did find a few ideas, like how to build your own words with lights. So I made a sign that said "Marry Christmas from the Wrights" that has been a really huge hit with all of the neighbors. That's something we'll have to bring back every year.

Guest post written by Donald Wright

2 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

Marly,

I am in a passive time to write... little tired, work so much... etc...

But, I wish you and everybody in this world the BEST to 2012.

Kisses

Mhar's Display said...

Hi my dear friend,
I am wishing you all the BEST in the New Year too! Love yah! Take care and take it easy.

Marms