Pages

Nov 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Day 2013

We had a great Thanksgiving Day celebration with my husband's family.  We woke up early, got ready, and drove to our folks' so we can be there before the Thanksgiving dinner at 1:00 P.M.  We ordered breakfast to-go at McDonald's so DD, DH, and I had something to much on the road.

Everybody's busy at the folks' house.  When we arrived, the rest of the family were there already except my husband's sister because she was still at work.  We waited for her to arrive then we ate super delicious Thanksgiving feast.

My mother-in-law.  FIL and BIL at work with that turkey.
Kids having fun playing board games.
My favorite dirty rice.
Grown-ups were playing Mahjong.  I almost win it. 
We also had lots of pies-cherry pie, pumpkin pie, apple pie, and lemon squares.  They're so yummy!  I enjoyed the pumpkin pie and the lemon squares.  It was a wonderful Thanksgiving Day celebration as always.  My sister-in-law, her husband, her son, and me played Mahjong.  I haven't played in a while and I didn't know how they play it here in the US.  My MIL taught me and I was kind of getting it now.  


Our folks' lemon tree bears fruits and they ripen around Thanksgiving.
After playing outside, DD picked some leaves in the backyard and gave them to me.
Cute napkin.
How about you?  How's your Thanksgiving Day?


No comments: