Pages

Oct 13, 2008

Lunch At International House Of Pancakes

Yesterday is one of the wonderful days that we enjoyed. My husband and I went to IHOP (International House of Pancakes) for lunch. It was the first time I ate there. At the same time I was pretty excited too because I had a coupon. ^-^

I ordered this huge Tilapia with red potatoes and corn on the side. Also it came along with a slice of garlic bread and green beans. My honey got a breakfast meal, huge omelet with hush browns. We were stuffed!

Bookmark and Share Review My Post


4 comments:

Agnes said...

yummy!!

ey, thanks for droppin by my blog. will add u to my links. i hope ull add me, too.

http://agnice.blogspot.com

thanks!

Ju Ann said...

wah looks VVVV delicious!

Shimumsy said...

ihop is one of our favorite breakfast place too. you can eat breakfast anytime of the day.

musta na sis?

edelweiza said...

your food looks yummy! :)