Pages

Jan 14, 2010

Along With My Spring Outfit

Time flies fast. It is January again and my birthday is approaching. Yay! Anyway, more than two more months to go and spring is here. I cannot wait to wear my spring shoes. Hush puppies shoes are the most comfortable footwear in the world. They are a popular designer brand in my country.

Spring and summer are my favorite seasons of the year. 'Makes me feel active outdoors. Now I am imagining myself visiting the Rose Garden in Tyler wearing my cropped denim jacket along with my spring outfit. It is not complete without my favorite shoes either/or a pair of flowery teva flip flops. I love wearing flip flops too.


6 comments:

riz said...

thanks for the article, it is real good!

Sam D. said...

i love hush puppies shoes also. :) have a great weekend!

beauty said...

Wish you a beautiful weekend!! :cool: visit me back
http://mygpu.info/

alkatro said...

great review and great story.. happy weekend :)

eden said...

I love hush puppies too..

thanks for the visit

Mhar's Display said...

@ riz, sam, eden
to me hush puppies are the most comfortable shoes :)

@ alkatro, beauty
thanks for the comment and compliment..see you again.

Marms